Enrollment Information and Wait List Application
We look forward to having you and your child join us at Greater Quincy Child Care Center! Below, you will find some information regarding the procedure for enrollment as well as an enrollment application which you can fill out and send electronically. Please remember that there is absolutely no financial obligation or commitment needed when you submit an application.
- The parent submits a wait list application and can call to make an appointment to tour the Center.
- With receipt of the wait list Application, the Director screens for space and age availability. If space is not available, the application is filed and enrollment is on a first come first served basis.
- When a space becomes available, the Director or Assistant Director will call the parent to schedule a tour, if one has not already been given. The tour will include seeing the classrooms, meeting our teachers, an introduction to the Center’s philosophy, program goals and objectives.
- When you accept a space in our Center we will collect a tuition deposit and one time registration fee. One to two weeks prior to enrollment a ½ hour visit date for your child will be scheduled. This gives your child an opportunity to spend some time in the classroom to meet the teachers and classmates. During the child’s classroom visit the parent will meet with the Director to review the Center policies, consent forms and Enrollment agreement required for enrollment.
- On your child’s first day of attendance, all medical, immunization and consent forms must be on file with the Center office. All information remains confidential.